The TTMRC offers undergraduate and graduate research opportunities where the students are encouraged to actively participate in each phase of research activity—from developing research plans, writing proposals, and conducting research — to analyzing data and presenting or publishing your results.
- Learning more about trauma research and exploring the horizon of the field
- Gaining knowledge and practical skills necessary for graduate school, health professions, or a future career.
- Applying classroom learning to real-world problems and actual research.
- Contributing to research outcomes—whether co-authoring papers, preparing posters, attending conferences, patenting inventions, or launching a start-up.
- Building meaningful connections with faculty, researchers, graduate students, and other undergraduates who share similar research and career interests.